Delivery & Returns
IMPORTANT NOTE: FOR STANDARD POSTAGE WE ARE NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST IN TRANSIT ITEM – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO CHOOSE EXPRESS OR SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY OPTION FOR PEACE OF MIND
- Please make sure your address you enter via our checkout is CORRECT as we send our items to THAT ADDRESS and we are not liable or responsible if you made a mistake or do not inform us of any changes.
- We offer combine postage paid for at the same time via our checkout. Just wait for all your items to end before making payment.
- Dispatch of goods is during business hours from Monday – Friday.
- Item will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full.
- In most cases you will receive your goods quickly but please allow up to 10 working days for them to arrive.
- We will do everything we can to ensure delivery, but can ultimately not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged goods.
We ship all orders that are complete (fully paid) by 4pm AET, each weekday. (Excluding public holiday). So your order will be shipped either the day you order (if before 1pm cut off time for same business days) or the next business day after cut off time.
For our buyer in Australia, most of our products come with free standard postage, however, should time is a matter of urgency, we have express post as optional method of delivery. We have listed the Australia Post next business day Express Post networks postcodes below for your convenience. If you choose Express Post for shipping during checkout and if your postcode is listed below, then you will receive your delivery the business day after we post it! If you are in a regional area that is not listed below, then you need to allow 2 business days for major regional areas and 3 business days for remote areas for your order to arrive.
Next Business day* Express Delivery Postcodes:
|Canberra||0200-0250; 2600-2639; 2900-2920|
|Sydney and suburbs
|1000-1920; 2000-2249; 2555-2574; 2740-2786
|All places in Victoria‡
City of Toowoomba
Sunshine Coast Areas
Hervey Bay City
4210-4299; 9726; 9728; 9729
|Perth CBD||6000-6005; 6800-6899|
|7000-7019; 7050-7053; 7055; 7892
# Service guaranteed to township only.
† Service guaranteed to Mail Centre Post Office Boxes only.
‡ Next day delivery to roadside addresses or offshore islands is not guaranteed.
** Please note that someone must be present at the time of delivery to sign for the parcel if signature is required. If there’s no one at location on delivery, the parcel will be send to your nearest local post office to be collected.
We use Australia Post to handle the delivery of your order.
Super fast eParcel Express Post (signature on delivery required)
Economical Regular Post
Safe and Secure Registered Post
Australia Post provides the flexibility to deliver to almost any address in Australia; including PO Box, RMB, Country locations and pick up from your local post office.
International Parcels are shipped via eParcel subsidiary of Australia Post Registered Post International. Please note international parcels may take from 3 to 15 working days to arrive depending on the express or standard options being selected.
Important notice of customer rights and obligations in relating to refund and exchange policy accordingly to the ACCC Commonwealth Consumer Law:
|30 Days Return Policy – Please note: The buyer must not have caused or contributed to the failure of the goods, for example, by damaging or misusing the goods. For more information on Commonwealth Consumer Law consumer rights and obligations, you can visit ACCC website from following link on http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/buy/contextual/return-policy.html
To avoid further inconvenience before purchasing with us, highly recommended and appreciate to consult with our friendly staff for any inquiries in regards to product, postage, payment, or return policy concerns.
For any after sales concerns contact us immediately as priority concern. Buyer must return the item in original state as per delivery, with invoice within 30 days. Buyer is responsible for all postage costs. Your refund will be processed only when item is received.
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don’t match description
Please Review our Terms & Conditions before transacting with us:
- If you purchase on any of our products, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Free shipping policy must be completed and paid in one transaction. (Within 7 days period).
- All pictures displayed in our product listings are for illustration purposes only.
- All descriptions are provided in the best of our knowledge. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details is unintentional.
- We accept no liability for any misuse of our products.
- We accept no liability for any injury or infection as a result of using our products.
Returns & Exchange
Due to the nature of this product exchanges will only be accepted if the item has a manufacturer defect or if we make a shipping error. Any defective or incorrectly shipped item will be replaced at no cost to you.
Should you wish to return and exchange an item, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your purchase.
Items should be returned in the original packaging and be smoke smell free. Depending on stock levels, we will replace the item or if the item is not available you will be offered a full refund.
- If time is an issue, we recommend to purchase another one of the desired item that you wish to exchange for, we will refund accordingly of your transaction upon receiving the returned item.
- If time is not an issue, once we have received the item you wish to exchange for, we will send accordingly at our expense, however, if the item is not available at the time of return, we will alternatively proceed with a refund to your transaction as we are not able to reserve any exchange item as availability is subject to sales.
- Return address: AUS-MART RETURNS, PO BOX 218, KERRIMUIR, VICTORIA 3129
- Buyer is responsible with associated return shipping costs to us.
- Please include note of your Invoice Number as communication reference as well as detail exchanges, Example: SKU, colour or size if applicable to avoid delay
- Please contact us to make a claim via email to moc.tram-suanull@sucatnoc
- Returns address: AUS-MART RETURNS, PO BOX 218, KERRIMUIR, VICTORIA 3129
- Please include note of your Invoice Number as communication reference
- When returning your item, we recommend using trackable or Registered Post or Express Post to insure against loss
- Once we receive your returned item, we will process your refund accordingly and notify you via email
- If you paid via Bank Deposit, please include your bank details with your return and we will deposit the refund into your account
- If you paid via PayPal, the funds will either be in your PayPal account or refunded back to your debit/credit card depending on how you originally paid
The following details how refunds are credited via PayPal:
- Depending on the company that issued your credit card, it might take up to 30 days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you paid using credit card, the money is refunded to that credit card.
- If you paid using your bank account or PayPal account balance, the money is refunded to your PayPal account
- If you paid using a combination of a credit card and another payment method the amount paid with a credit card is refunded to that credit card. The remaining amount is refunded to your PayPal account
Ausmart Group Enterprise Pty. Ltd. T/A
ABN: 41 603 462 915
ACN: 603 462 915
Working Days: Mon. – Fri.
Working Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm